Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Learning and Growing




Hi all!
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm having computer issues. I've run out of memory on my hard drive and of course a piece of my external drive seems to have been misplaced during the last move. Because of this I haven't been able to load any photos. And I've taken lots! Max's first time out in the snow, Christmas parade and more.

Max is now almost 9 months old. He has fully mastered army crawling and sitting. He is working on pulling to stand. He can pull to kneel and is almost getting into sitting position on his own. He's eating lots of foods but bananas remain his constant favorite. He still only has 2 teeth but I bet the top two will be in before Christmas.

I go back to work in a month and he will be going to a licensed dayhome close-by. I'm looking forward to getting back into medicine but am going to miss Max so so much during the day! Luckily Chris' schedule has slowed down with winter's arrival so we are getting to spend lots of time together. We are staying in St. John's for Christmas and looking forward to more quality time together as a family.

Here is a photo I snapped of Max this morning. One if his latest fascinations is the fridge. And as you can see he's able to pull up to a kneeling position to get into a little trouble. He's such a monkey!!!

Hope you are all well. Will try to get some more photos going soon.
Love,
T, C & M

No comments:

Post a Comment