
Max pulled to stand for the first tome today. We knew it was coming. He has been pulling into a kneeling position for about a week or two. I was in the kitchen while keeping an eye on him in the living room. I glanced away and glanced back just in time to see him pulling himself up against the couch to try to reach a laundry basket of clothes. I called Chris in and we cheered and clapped!
He spent the whole day pulling up on various objects. So far we've only had one fall but there are many more to come I know. He has figured out to get down. He just pushes back and plunks down on his bum. Thank goodness for the extra cushioning of his cloth diapers!
Here is a photo of the little rascal trying to crawl into the dishwasher! :). His pants all of a sudden are seeming short. I think he had a growth spurt recently.
Love,
T, C & M
No comments:
Post a Comment